www.sheeranguitars.com is a website (the “Website”) operated by George Lowden Guitars Limited, a private limited company registered in Northern Ireland with company number NI054467 whose registered office is 114 Saintfield Road, Ballynahinch, Saintfield, Down, BT24 7JS (“Lowden Guitars”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
- Terms and Conditions (sheeranguitars.com/pages/terms-conditions)
- Cookies Policy (sheeranguitars.com/pages/cookie-policy) and
- Accessibility Policy (sheeranguitars.com/pages/accessibility-policy)
(together the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your access to and use of the Website.
The Website is available free of charge on an “as is” basis”. We do not guarantee the Website or any of its contents will continue to be available. We may take down the Website and/or any of its content at any time. The content of the Website is provided for general information only. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, the contents of the Website are accurate.
We do not guarantee the Website or any content on it will always be available or uninterrupted. We are not liable to you if for any reason the Website is not available for any period of time.
Intellectual Property Rights
Lowden Guitars is the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website and its content, including without limitation copyright, trademarks, patents, design rights, data, rights in data, database rights, confidential information and the right to sue under the laws of passing off and unfair competition anywhere in the world. All rights are fully reserved. You are granted a personal, non-commercial, non-exclusive limited licence to use the Website and some of its contents as strictly specified in the ‘Acceptable Use’ section below.
Your right to use the Website is subject to the following strict conditions:
- You may print off one copy and download extracts of any page of the Website for your personal use;
- You must not modify any physical or digital copies of any page or contents of the Website.
- You must not use any of the Website’s illustrations, photographs, diagrams, charts, videos or audio sequences separately from accompanying text; and
- Our status and that of any identified contributors must always be acknowledged. For the avoidance of doubt no moral rights are waived.
- You may only use the Website for lawful purposes. The Website may not be used for:
- any purpose which breaches any applicable law, regulation, judgment or order;
- harming or intending to cause harm to minors;
- sending or knowingly receiving any material which does not comply with applicable law or these Terms and Conditions;
- transmitting or procuring the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material (spam); or
- transmitting or procuring the transmission of viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, key stroke loggers, spyware, adware or other malicious programs or code.
- You may link to the Website’s homepage from your website, provided:
- you are the owner and operator of that website.
- you do not link to the Website in a way which suggests (directly or indirectly) an association with or endorsement by us;
- your website contains no content which is illegal, offensive, violent, sexually explicit or discriminatory against any person or group on the grounds of gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, disability or political or religious belief;
- you do not reframe any part of the Website within your website; and
- you do not operate a conference or exhibition business.
- You may not link to any page of the Website other than the homepage.
- The right to link to the Website is granted by us on a temporary basis acting in our absolute discretion. We may remove this right at any time without notice. To request permission or further information, please email us on email@example.com
We do not warrant or guarantee the Website is free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for taking appropriate measures to protect your accounts, software and devices from viruses and other forms of cyber-attack.
You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
User Generated Content
We are not responsible for the nature, accuracy and/or lawful nature of any User Generated Content.
Any User Generated Content you upload will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By uploading or posting any content you grant us a perpetual, exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use such content for any purpose.
Any User Generated Content uploaded or posted on the Website must:
- be factually accurate and complete;
- be supplied with all necessary licenses and consents for its use and publication;
- comply with any and all applicable laws, regulations, judgments and orders;
- not contain any material which is defamatory to any person or organisation;
- not contain or promote any material which is obscene, hateful, sexually explicit, violent or inflammatory;
- not promote or condone illegal activity;
- not discriminate against any person or group on the grounds of gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, disability or political or religious belief;
- not infringe the trademark(s), copyright, database right(s), patent(s), design rights(s) or other intellectual property rights of any third party;
- not breach any legal duty owed to any person or organisation, including without limitation any contractual obligation or duty of confidence;
- not invade the privacy of or cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment or anxiety to any person; and/or
- not misrepresent your identity and/or affiliations or be misleading to others in any way.
Third Party Sites
Blocking Access and Content
If you believe any content of the Website is illegal, offensive, inappropriate, breaches the rights of any person or organisation or breaches the terms of these Terms and Conditions, please let us know by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review any such notices and take such action as we, acting in our absolute discretion, determine is necessary or appropriate.
Limitation of Liability
Subject to the above, we exclude liability for all conditions, warranties and representations made by the Website and/or any third party website to which it links and are not liable for any claims, losses and/or associated costs arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with:
- the unavailability or lack of functionality of the Website;
- the accuracy of any content of the Website or any third-party website; or
- any virus, distributed denial-of-service attack or other technologically harmful material which may infect your device(s), equipment, software, programs, website(s), application(s) or other proprietary material as a result of your use of the Website, downloading any content from the Website or any linked website and/or visiting any website via a link from the Website.
We accept no liability for loss or damage which arises out of or relates to the use of the Website or its contents (including without limitation any special, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind).
Injunctive Relief and Equitable Relief
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Last Updated: 15 June 2022