Terms & Conditions
Privacy, security, confidentiality and great customer service are important to George Lowden Guitars LTD. The following terms and conditions endeavour to make our web site a safe, easy and enjoyable place to shop.
By using this web site you agree to the following terms and conditions:
A contract is formed between George Lowden Guitars LTD and yourself when we dispatch the goods you have ordered. Until the goods are dispatched the order may be cancelled at anytime.
- You agree that e-mail will be used as the standard means of communication.
- If your order is accepted, we will send you an e-mail confirming your order and your acceptance of our terms conditions.
- George Lowden Guitars LTD does not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- You undertake that all details which you provide to us for the purpose of ordering goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the order.
- Your statutory rights are not affected but otherwise all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
All orders are shipped within three business days from receipt of payment in full.
- All of our parcels are sent via Royal Mail First Class/International Standard.
- If you are not at your specified delivery address to take receipt of your parcel, your parcel will be ‘left in a safe place’ and you will receive a card with details of where your parcel has been left.
- If you provide us with an incorrect address, or you fail to collect your goods from a specified location, we will be unable to compensate you.
- Delivery Instructions
Delivery is available worldwide. Delivery times vary dependant on your location. To see the British Royal Mail estimated delivery times please follow this link: http://www.royalmail.com/parcel-despatch-low/international-delivery/international-standard
- Delivery charges cover transportation by the courier and do not include import charges, clearance fees, or any other duties payable to local authorities for import to your country
This is in addition to your statutory rights.
These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and George Lowden Guitars LTD relating to your purchase. You are responsible for reading all information in these terms and conditions fully. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
- Our Guarantee
We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. All purchases from the date of posting onwards will be governed by that new version.
George Lowden Guitars LTD attempts to ensure that the information available on the website at any one time is true and accurate but cannot guarantee that it will be error-free. George Lowden Guitars LTD does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses, worms or anything else that may have destructive properties.
- This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
- By placing an order you are agreeing to these terms.
If a customer is in anyway dissatisfied with a purchased item we will be more than happy to replace or refund the item on receipt of returned goods, provided the goods returned arrive at our offices no later than 90 days after purchase (in some cases a picture taken and sent to us via email will be sufficient at our discretion) .Please notify us by email email@example.com Thank you.We require all shortages to be notified on delivery and we will be happy to refund the item.
- Sheeran By Lowden Winter 2020 Sales Promotion
Promotion valid 17/11/2020 through to 31/12/2020.
All reward vouchers will be valid from 1/1/2021 until 31/03/2021.
Reward voucher will be issued by George Lowden Guitars Ltd via email within 30 days of warranty registration.
Promotion only valid for Sheeran By Lowden guitars purchased during the promotion period from authorised dealers within the United Kingdom and European Union.
Promotion not valid on used / second hand goods.
Purchase of product is necessary, please retain your receipt as it will be required for verification of purchase when registering your warranty.
Lowden Guitars reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated reward with items that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. Purchasers must accept rewards in the form offered.
Reward Vouchers cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
Reward vouchers may only be used to purchase products from www.lowdenguitars.com/shop.
Lowden Guitars reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. This will not affect your statutory rights. Current terms will be displayed on www.lowdenguitars.com/shop
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Northern Ireland. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in Northern Ireland.
Sheeran By Lowden Signed Guitar YouTube Giveaway – Competition T&Cs – 04/02/2021
These rules and any other rules specified by Lowden Guitars apply to any competition which is run by or on behalf of the Company. By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules.
All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Competition is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are delayed to the place specified for any reason whatsoever.
Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and, unless otherwise stated, are limited to one per household.
The winning entry will be that which has met the entry criteria and is selected at random from a member of the Sheeran by Lowden team.
Unless otherwise stated, each Competition is open to global-located entrants who are 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Sponsor(s). Each Competition is void where prohibited by law.
By entering a Competition, you:
- warrant that you meet all eligibility requirements to enter the Competition;
- grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition and the Sponsor(s) permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition, for announcing the winner of the Competition and for related promotional purposes;
- acknowledge that, where the Competition is being run on the YouTube site, you are disclosing information to the Company and any Competition sponsor(s) and not to YouTube.
- grant the Company and any Sponsor(s) the right to use your personal information to send you information about their respective products and services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this information, please follow the instructions given;
If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity, shipping address and contact information) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
If you are a winner of a Competition:
- you acknowledge and agree that delivery of any prize to you is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the Competition Rules and that delivery of the prize to you will be at your own risk
- you acknowledge and agree that neither the Company or any Competition sponsor(s) or any of their employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your subsequent use and/or possession of your prize, provided that nothing in these Competition Rules shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death caused by negligence or for anything else which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- If the Competition is being run on the YouTube site, you agree to release YouTube, its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with the Competition.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Company is the promoter of the Competition. For the avoidance of doubt, if the Competition is being run on the YouTube site, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, YouTube.
- If any of these rules are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these Competition Rules but the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect.
- These Competition Rules and each Competition are governed by Northern Irish law. Any disputes arising between the Company and any third party in relation to these Competition Rules and/or a Competition shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland (save that the Company shall be entitled to take action against a third party in any other jurisdiction).